Definición de finance en inglés:
- The finance department has also been developed to meet the needs of the bigger merged company.
- For a book about money, finance and the stock market, those sorts of numbers were previously unheard of.
- The last few decades have witnessed many innovations in the consumer finance industry.
- Most of the book makes sense for any old economy business seeking finance from external sources, too.
- It is easy to find private sector finance for an enterprise that guarantees profits for 25 years.
- Quite unlike several other areas, finance for housing is said to have a tremendous future.
- They are there to provide advice to the general public on managing their finances.
- In fact, if anything, that's a bit of a testament to my ability to manage finances.
- Good governance and management of finances is surely key to keeping the debt crisis at bay.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- It will be financing such customers either directly or through its franchisee set up.
- One is that the money must go to projects not normally financed by the British taxpayer.
- The proposed tax cuts, to be financed by the current budget surplus, might help.
Late Middle English: from Old French, from finer 'make an end, settle a debt', from fin 'end' (see fine2). The original sense was 'payment of a debt, compensation, or ransom'; later 'taxation, revenue' Current senses date from the 18th century, and reflect sense development in French.
The word finance is from Old French, from finer ‘make an end; settle a debt’, from fin ‘end’. The original sense was ‘payment of a debt, compensation, or ransom’, which later developed into ‘taxation, revenue’. Current senses date from the 18th century. Fine (Middle English) in the sense money you pay, comes from the same source and was originally a sum paid to settle a lawsuit, while the other sense of fine, ‘high quality’ leading to ‘thin’, also Middle English, goes back to the earlier sense ‘thoroughly finished’, and lies behind refine (late 16th century), define (Late Middle English), finery (late 17th century), and finesse (Late Middle English). Finish (Middle English) itself goes back to the same root.
Palabras que riman con financeaskance, bromance, expanse, Hans, Hanse, manse, nance, Penzance, Romance
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.