Oraciones de ejemplo
- As he explains: ‘The word on the street was, ‘Find the fire-raisers.’
- The fire-raisers took my hunting gear, including my breeches, which were hanging on the washing line to dry, and had stacked them at the door.
- That means a convicted fire-raiser has the right to sit in parliament and pass laws binding on the rest of us.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was deliberate fire-raising with intent to do significant damage in the flat.
- ‘He has got a track record of fire-raising,’ the judge told York Crown Court.
- Police in Strathclyde are investigating three incidents of wilful fire-raising at schools on Friday night.
Definición de fire-raiser en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda