- A bomb designed to cause a fire.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said his family had suffered for years from a vendetta, which resulted in a catalogue of damage to his home and garden, including graffiti, firebombs, ballbearings fired through patio windows and his caravan being set on fire
- Dozens of protesters threw stones and firebombs and occasionally fired guns.
- The army said soldiers fired in response to an anti-tank missile and several firebombs.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Attack or destroy (something) with a bomb which causes a fire: he suspects that someone firebombed his businessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A couple whose restaurant was firebombed in a racist attack on February 1 found that the window of their newly-renovated Chinese restaurant had been smashed in the early hours of July 19.
- Opposition party offices have been firebombed; journalists and vendors of independent newspapers have been attacked.
- It's the second time this year that the Chinese restaurant has been targeted - the business was firebombed in January.
Más definiciones de firebombDefinición de firebomb en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional