- A battle using guns rather than bombs or other weapons.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two other soldiers were killed in firefights with the enemy.
- It was not inconceivable that we might soon be in a firefight, so we were leaning well forward in our foxholes.
- They went out on patrols, participated in raids on enemy safe houses, controlled dozens of missions dropping live ordnance, and were involved in a few firefights.
Más definiciones de firefightDefinición de firefight en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional