Definición de first family en inglés:
1A family considered to rank first in social prestige or pedigree in a particular place.
- If, as they say, Christmas is a time for family, then the first family of Celtic music in Alberta, The McDades, is doing it up right.
- It was also a way of establishing the lineage of the country's first families, since the length of time one's family had occupied the land often became a measure of status.
- As a Randolph, Nancy belonged to a first family of Virginia.
1.1The family of the president of the US or of the governor of a US state, or of the chief executive of another political unit.
- Heading the Houston entourage are, of course, first family members - former President and first lady George and Barbara Bush and Neil and Maria Bush, who are bunking at the White House.
- We're very close to the first family and to the governor of California.
- The President and first family had been moved immediately again to a secure holding facility in an underground location and so would be able to survive whatever the madman had planned.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan