- The time when light first appears in the morning; dawn: you are to set off at first lightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately for people who go to bed early, the best views are from midnight until the first light of dawn.
- An unspecified Italian city, shot either at night or at the first light of dawn, is generally empty and in need of a coat of paint.
- These would set out onto the road at the first light of dawn, in the hope of catching up to the Germans that were now traveling on foot.
Más definiciones de first lightDefinición de first light en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional