- The first public performance of a play or show: [as modifier]: first-night nervesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The first people in the theatre, they walked out - but after the first night, there were lines around the theatre, they sold out the mezzanine.
- On stage, Solti grew so excited that he rang BBC bosses and begged them to attend the first night.
- On the first night of this run, the Royal Ballet reached its 750th performance of Sleeping Beauty at the Royal Opera House.
Más definiciones de first nightDefinición de first night en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional