- A small, oblong piece of fish fillet, usually breaded and fried.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We didn't eat things like fish sticks at my house, unless they were freshly cut strips dipped in a tempura style batter.
- When she was 1 we took her to one of our favorite seafood restaurants and gave her a little plate of fries and fish sticks.
- I'm 30 and still struggling to learn to eat veggies because my mom would cook me fish sticks or sausage or whatever else I wanted if I didn't like what she had cooked for everyone else.
Más definiciones de fish stickDefinición de fish stick en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional