- 1A round glass bowl for keeping pet fish in.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He compares our bodies to that of a fish in a fishbowl.
- Sat perfectly still inside the fishbowl was a small aquarium dweller.
- When I get to the house, the fishbowl on the porch is empty.
- 1.1A place open to public view and criticism: there was no privacy in his office; it was a fishbowlMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Are you willing to lead by example in everything you do - to live in a fishbowl with your personal and professional life open to view?
- There is a distinct similarity between the two men, both of whom spent a brief period atop golf's World Ranking, neither of whom has grown accustomed to life in golf's fishbowl.
- One of the original ideas behind the Wrestling site was to include a blog, thus allowing the public a look into our glorious fishbowl.
Más definiciones de fishbowlDefinición de fishbowl en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional