- 1(Especially of a hotel or restaurant) given five stars in a grading system, typically one in which this denotes the highest class or quality: a luxury five-star hotelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The price range is equal to the prices offered by restaurants in five-star hotels.
- Soon, Mel found herself a job as a waitress inside one five-star hotel's restaurant.
- It's a fitting venue for a five-star hotel and one of the capital's best restaurants.
- 1.1(In the US armed forces) having or denoting the highest military rank (awarded only in wartime), distinguished by five stars on the uniform: a five-star generalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Why not take our Evening Press campaign to a five-star General face-to-face?
- Within four years he was a five-star general and supreme commander of Allied forces in Europe.
- Only a five-star general like Raines could have commanded such extravagant coverage as this.
Más definiciones de five-starDefinición de five-star en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional