- (Especially in the former Soviet Union) a government plan for economic development over five years. The first such plan in the Soviet Union was inaugurated in 1928.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the intensity of a Stalinist Five-Year Plan the Irish and African workers toil in conditions of ferocious heat.
- But for all the prosperity that the new USSR has achieved under the leadership of someone who can personally fulfil a Five-Year Plan in minutes, vestiges of the old totalitarianism remain.
- Its first major initiative is the development of a Five-Year Plan based on a State-wide consultation with families and children.
Más definiciones de five-year planDefinición de five-year plan en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional