- The state of being unchanging or permanent: the fixity of his stareMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Rather, it is the stability and fixity of patterns of family practice which demand an explanation.
- If the Modern Era was a rage for order, regulation, stability, singularity, and fixity, the Postmodern Era is a rage for chaos, uncertainty, otherness, openness, multiplicity, and change.
- Without a sense of community, the village loses all fixity of purpose, never mind its unique identity.
mid 17th century (denoting the property of a substance of not evaporating or losing weight when heated): partly from obsolete fix 'fixed', partly from French fixité.
Más definiciones de fixityDefinición de fixity en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional