- Pastry consisting of thin light layers when baked.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had to try one from several bakeries, since it's once of my favorite desserts: layers of flaky pastry baked with plenty of salted butter and sugar, until it's all dark, crisp, and caramelized.
- Modern Banbury cakes are small and oval, made of light flaky pastry with a crisp top achieved by a powdering of sugar before baking.
- My dad, a steak and kidney pie connoisseur, was impressed with his dish, which consisted of thick chunks of beef in a sea of gravy, covered with a layer of flaky pastry.
Más definiciones de flaky pastryDefinición de flaky pastry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional