- Any of a number of trees with brilliant red flowers, in particular.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ● an Australian bottle tree (Brachychiton acerifolius, family Sterculiaceae). ● another term for royal poinciana (see poinciana)
- A dozen native trees will be saved, including melaleucas, coolamons, conifers, a flame tree and a lilly pilly.
- We had a huge flame tree in the front yard, and the mechanic's pit in the garage had been converted into a bomb shelter, covered by corrugated metal roofing.
- There were two lounges, a desk, a large orange coloured bed and a potted Mizami flame tree in a corner.
Más definiciones de flame treeDefinición de flame tree en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional