- A small electronic device containing flash memory that is used for storing data or transferring it to or from a computer, digital camera, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But this particular flash drive is really tiny and in our minds that makes keeping track of it a serious priority especially if it's being used to transport sensitive data.
- There may be a situation where a 128MB or 256MB flash drive may not be enough though.
- The boy turned the computer on, plugged in the flash drive he had brought with him, and got to work.
Más definiciones de flash driveDefinición de flash drive en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional