1A scene in a movie, novel, etc., set in a time earlier than the main story: in a series of flashbacks, we follow the pair through their teenage years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The talk show framing device allows Ricky (hidden in the shadows) to narrate his story in flashback.
- The story is narrated in flashback by Louis, in a letter written from his prison cell.
- While the film's story is told in flashback, it is certainly a look forward, into the future, for its director.
1.1A sudden and disturbing vivid memory of an event in the past, typically as the result of psychological trauma or taking LSD.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The disorder is thus characterised by involuntary, persistent remembering or reliving the traumatic event in flashbacks, vivid memories, and recurrent dreams.
- If you have PTSD, you may have vivid nightmares, flashbacks, and bad memories.
- Ordinary events can serve as reminders of the trauma and trigger flashbacks or intrusive images.
Palabras que riman con flashbacksplashback
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda