Definición de flashback en inglés:
1A scene in a movie, novel, etc., set in a time earlier than the main story: in a series of flashbacks, we follow the pair through their teenage years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The talk show framing device allows Ricky (hidden in the shadows) to narrate his story in flashback.
- The story is narrated in flashback by Louis, in a letter written from his prison cell.
- While the film's story is told in flashback, it is certainly a look forward, into the future, for its director.
1.1A sudden and disturbing vivid memory of an event in the past, typically as the result of psychological trauma or taking LSD.
- The disorder is thus characterised by involuntary, persistent remembering or reliving the traumatic event in flashbacks, vivid memories, and recurrent dreams.
- If you have PTSD, you may have vivid nightmares, flashbacks, and bad memories.
- Ordinary events can serve as reminders of the trauma and trigger flashbacks or intrusive images.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan