Definición de flea beetle en inglés:
A small jumping leaf beetle that can be a pest of plants such as crucifers.
- Phyllotreta and other genera, family Chrysomelidae
- Iowa State University also includes a discussion of the flea beetle at their Integrated Crop Management Web site.
- When you see a small black beetle jumping off your plants when you approach you might be tempted to call it a flea beetle.
- The corn flea beetle feeds directly on corn and is a vector of the Stewart's wilt bacterium.
Definición de flea beetle en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan