- A wound that breaks the skin but does not damage bones or vital organs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A gaping, bloody, hurt-like-coconuts flesh wound, but a flesh wound at that.
- While it wasn't a flesh wound, his bullet wound couldn't be all that bad, or he never would've stayed on his feet so long.
- Ben had explained to her that his injury, while a flesh wound, had not been cleaned properly, and as a result was badly infected.
Más definiciones de flesh woundDefinición de flesh wound en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional