(also flexor muscle)
- 1A muscle whose contraction bends a limb or other part of the body. Often contrasted with extensor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It took 8 weeks for extensor muscle strength to return to normal; the flexor muscle groups generally recovered within 4 weeks.
- This different insertion pattern of the regenerated tendon could explain how it acts mainly as a flexor muscle rather than as an internal rotator.
- He was relieved when an MRI found only a strained flexor muscle.
- 1.1Any of a number of specific muscles in the arm, hand, leg, or foot.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Choose moves that also stretch your hip flexors, which will help you achieve a split.
- There was a minor but consistent increase in knee flexor muscle bursts (amplitude and duration) during treadmill walking.
- Maintaining good posture and stretching your hip flexors and hamstrings will help keep the strain off your lower back.
Más definiciones de flexorDefinición de flexor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional