Definición de floating kidney en inglés:
1A condition in which the kidneys are abnormally movable.
- This in turn leads to gastric atony, floating kidney, hernia, rectal prolapse, uterine prolapse and other forms of prolapse.
- Although most of these new techniques and concepts were soundly based, others, such as floating kidney, were later ridiculed and discredited.
- The 11th and 12th ribs were subluxated, giving the appearance of tumor, diagnosed as floating kidney.
1.1A kidney which is abnormally movable.
- It may not matter much that his early critics included Leon Trotsky (who called him the floating kidney of the working class a conduit for all sorts of revolutionary excreta) or Ezra Pound (who called him an ignorant ape).
- A friend of mine has been told that one of her cats has a floating kidney.
- He said to her, "Ms Mattie, We cannot pray for you having a floating kidney." She smiled and said, "I really don't see why not."
Definición de floating kidney en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia