- 1The stage manager of a television production.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only 18 months before, I'd been working as a floor manager at an Irish television station, listening to them on the radio, and then suddenly I was in the room with them.
- I first met him in the Sixties, when he was a floor manager for Thames Television, and I was an actor.
- Twenty people attend, including pundits, commentators, the floor manager, producer and editor.
- 2An employee in a large store who supervises other salespeople.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Louise works alongside the floor manager and with the staff.
- One of my floor manager supervisor type people has been behaving very strangely lately.
- With chain stores, speak to the floor manager or the most senior person in the vicinity.
Más definiciones de floor managerDefinición de floor manager en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional