Definición de floss en inglés:
1.1 (also floss silk) Untwisted silk fibers used in embroidery.
- Made with floss silk on khadi, phulkari is practiced by very few in the State today.
- The birds are worked in floss silk using a variety of flat stitches.
- This is a fluorescent floss silk and certainly stands out in coloured water.
1.3 short for dental floss.
- I don't wash my hands eighty-three times a day, brush my teeth for thirty-two minutes or floss with old fishingline if no string is available.
- It was a simple test, pitting Gore's PTFE floss against standard nylon floss and asking consumers which they preferred.
- They turned out to be perfect for small, hard-to-store items, like floss, sunscreen, and the scads of miniature soaps and shampoos I like to pilfer from motels.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Clean between (one’s teeth) with dental floss: I flossed my teeth [no object]: you must floss well
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Clean and floss your teeth at least twice a day: keep them sparkling, so you'll want to smile at the whole world.
- Talk to your child's dentist for advice on flossing those tiny teeth.
- Most pregnant women have some bleeding of their gums, especially while brushing or flossing their teeth.
Definición de floss en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan