Add traces of fluorides to (something, especially a water supply): (as adjective fluoridated) fluoridated toothpaste
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When water is fluoridated, chemicals that release fluoride are added to the water.
- Toothpastes may contain ‘stannous fluoride,’ and municipal water supplies are often fluoridated.
- You should also supervise your young child's toothbrushing sessions to make sure that he doesn't swallow toothpaste or other fluoridated products.
1940s: back-formation from earlier fluoridation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition to fluoridation of water supplies, toothpaste and mouthwash also contain added fluoride.
- Fluoride used in water fluoridation is a poison, a toxic by-product of the fertiliser industry.
- In 35 years of fluoridation no Irish Government has ever established our total daily fluoride intake from all sources.
Pronunciación: /ˌflo͝orəˈdāSHən, ˌflôr-/sustantivo
Definición de fluoridate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional