- A route regularly used by large numbers of migrating birds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- US farmworkers migrate along three principal streams, like the flyways of bird migration, and the central route is by far the biggest.
- The first is, yes, China needs to take its ecology seriously, and it has to improve its flyways for migratory birds.
- Most of our wintering birds navigate the Central flyway, one of four recognized routes down the continent.
Más definiciones de flywayDefinición de flyway en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional