- 1The point at which rays or waves meet after reflection or refraction, or the point from which diverging rays or waves appear to proceed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lens that picks up the light from the focal point is called the eyepiece lens.
- This spreads the light away from the center of the lens and moves the focal point forward.
- An ellipse is a flattened circle whose properties are governed by two ‘foci’, or focal points, equidistant from its centre.
- 1.1The center of interest or activity: almost every sizable city can have a junior college that can act as a focal point for cultural activityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The festival is a focal point for moral reflection and being especially charitable to others.
- It's the home of The Bandwagon, a night that has become a focal point for a new wave of Liverpool groups.
- They were all or nothing, the focal point of the whole three years of study.
Más definiciones de focal pointDefinición de focal point en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional