- An assistant to a film or television cameraman who is responsible for keeping the lens focused during filming.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That is the job of the cameraman, the focus puller, camera assistant etc.
- He works as a focus puller in a film studio, and devotes his free time to his ‘documentary’.
- When he returned to England he opened a photographic studio in Soho before working as a clapper boy at Sound City and as a focus puller and camera operator at Elstree.
Más definiciones de focus pullerDefinición de focus puller en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional