Definición de fody en inglés:
sustantivo (plural fodies)
A songbird of the weaver family occurring in Madagascar and islands in the Indian Ocean, the male of which typically has mainly red plumage.
- Genus Foudia, family Ploceidae: several species
- Whilst the fodies have attracted much conservation and research effort, the blue pigeons have not.
- The native fodies may also face competition from the Madagascar fody, which has been introduced to Mauritius.
- When adult terns are disturbed, the fody tips the egg from its branch onto the ground to smash it and then eats it.
a local word.
Definición de fody en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan