- 1A thick paste made of sugar and water and often flavored or colored, used in the making of candy and the icing and decoration of cakes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fondant icing is literally fondant warmed with a little syrup, flavoured, and coloured.
- The festival will include cakes for all occasions, with toppings made of fondant, butter cream, fresh cream, and royal icing.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine corn syrup and fondant and cook, stirring constantly, until a light caramel color.
- 1.1A candy made of fondant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lollipops and LifeSavers are amorphous candies; fudge and fondant (creamy candy or filling) are crystalline.
- Then we tried some of their chocolate fondant and it was so good we were physically unable to speak.
- By the time I reach Armani up at the top I have that sated feeling, the one-too-many chocolates syndrome where once-luxurious fondant turns to sickly goo.
late 19th century: from French, literally 'melting', present participle of fondre.
Más definiciones de fondantDefinición de fondant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional