Definición de fondle en inglés:
Stroke or caress lovingly or erotically: the dog came over to have his ears fondled charges that he fondled a patient during an examination
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He chuckled and fondled his sword handle lovingly.
- He looked at them and fondled their strings lovingly.
- She fondled his hair lovingly and made her way to Jessica's room.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An act of fondling.
- A penniless Essex University student is auctioning a fondle of her breasts on E-bay to get her through the year.
- One person's affectionate pat is another's lascivious fondle.
- Chocolate responds to the warmth of your mouth and each fondle of your tongue, softly, slinkily and slowly it melts.
- Example sentences
- We've become the therapeutic nation of huggers and fondlers.
- My death-ray stare was useless because the theater was dark and I couldn't pinpoint the exact source of the candy fondler.
- Most of the contributors are already well known modern digital tone fondlers and most of them turn in above-average performances.
Pronunciación: /ˈfändlər, ˈfändl-ər/sustantivo
Words that rhyme with fondlerondel
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan