- A soft cap, usually having a stiff brim, forming part of a soldier’s uniform.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I've been loosed with a rifle and a uniform and a forage cap!
- The forage cap became the service cap, and the blouse became the pocketed service coat, worn with pegged breeches, leggings, and russet footwear.
- He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a blue forage cap, which he slouched down dramatically over his head right down to his eyes like he was showing me how he was really batman in disguise.
Más definiciones de forage capDefinición de forage cap en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional