- A herbaceous flowering plant other than a grass.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Species were classified according to their growth form; forbs include all herbaceous dicotyledonous species (including Fabaceae).
- They also eat leaves, shoots, roots, tubers, and seeds of most grasses and forbs, or broadleafed flowering plants.
- All of the foraging studies were limited to two classes of vegetation, grass and forbs.
1920s: from Greek phorbē 'fodder', from phorbein 'to feed'.
Más definiciones de forbDefinición de forb en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional