Definición de force-feed en inglés:
1Force (a person or animal) to eat.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He would keep the upper one open sometimes; talking to me, watching me, force-feeding me bits of food.
- The mother made me literally force-feed him, shoving puréed food into his mouth as he cried piteously in feeble protest.
- But the cold-blooded insects were force-feeding him with the jail's evening meal - yuck!
1.1 [with two objects] Impose or force (information or ideology) upon (someone): no group has the right to force-feed its beliefs on her
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By saturating the airwaves, candidates and news directors could force-feed information to all but the few Americans who eschewed TV altogether.
- I wanted them to have the opportunity to choose their own beliefs instead of being force-fed the most popular one.
- And it's all because of 10 years of force-feeding the public instead of giving them what they want.
Definición de force-feed en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda