Definición de forced landing en inglés:
An act of abruptly bringing an aircraft to the ground or the surface of water in an emergency.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once that decision was made, I began setting up the aircraft for a forced landing and my glider flying experience kicked in.
- Although these routes may add a few minutes to your total flight time, they offer safer terrain clearance at lower MSL altitudes and provide some measure of safety if an emergency calls for a forced landing.
- If you have a forced landing due to an emergency, what's the best way for you and your passengers to get out of the airplane?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The border between the former Soviet Union and Finland is covered in lakes and Villiard then directed his search to lake bottoms as many aircraft had force-landed on frozen lakes and then sank as the weather warmed.
- This is a beautiful, authentic restoration that has returned the aircraft to the way it was when it force-landed in Greenland on 15 July 1942.
- A Royal Navy helicopter has force-landed on to the deck of a Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship off the Dorset coast, injuring three of the deck-handling crew.
Definición de forced landing en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán