Definición de forced landing en inglés:
An act of abruptly bringing an aircraft to the ground or the surface of water in an emergency.
- Once that decision was made, I began setting up the aircraft for a forced landing and my glider flying experience kicked in.
- Although these routes may add a few minutes to your total flight time, they offer safer terrain clearance at lower MSL altitudes and provide some measure of safety if an emergency calls for a forced landing.
- If you have a forced landing due to an emergency, what's the best way for you and your passengers to get out of the airplane?
- Example sentences
- The border between the former Soviet Union and Finland is covered in lakes and Villiard then directed his search to lake bottoms as many aircraft had force-landed on frozen lakes and then sank as the weather warmed.
- This is a beautiful, authentic restoration that has returned the aircraft to the way it was when it force-landed in Greenland on 15 July 1942.
- A Royal Navy helicopter has force-landed on to the deck of a Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship off the Dorset coast, injuring three of the deck-handling crew.
Definición de forced landing en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan