Definición de forceful en inglés:
(Especially of a person or argument) strong and assertive; vigorous and powerful: she was a forceful personality forceful, imaginative marketing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Denied by the golden goal in 1996 they have re-emerged a stronger and more forceful unit.
- Not being the most assertive or forceful of people I take it all too personally and can get quite upset.
- The winds were strong and forceful, causing floods in most villages, but no one was hurt.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Her political rise has rightly been a source of pride for many Britons of West Indian ancestry, and her combination of forcefulness and grace is proving a major advantage in the tricky negotiations inevitable in her new post.
- The art impresses with its vitality and forcefulness.
- Her songs are tough and earthy, hating mere prettiness when fieriness or forcefulness are required.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda