- 1The government department concerned with the representation of a country abroad.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If Pius XII never approached that level of moral depravity, it is still fair to say that he was a cautious, passive diplomat, conditioned by his training in canon law and his career in foreign service to proceed with prudence and discretion.
- D. students who do not continue at research institutions do very well in government, foreign service, or the private sector, and many make good money.
- There is a great demand for individuals fluent in English and Urdu from educational institutions, British foreign service, armed forces, TV channels, radio stations, service industries and the film industry.
Más definiciones de foreign serviceDefinición de foreign service en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional