- Either of the two front wings of a four-winged insect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have tracked monarchs with radar, subjected them to magnets and jet lag in experiments, and affixed millions of tiny tags to the insects' forewings in hopes of recovering them and learning their routes.
- This insect has dark-brown flecks and ribbons of brown on its wings, and several white splotches on its small, upper wings, called forewings.
- The subcuticular metanotal gland was clearly visible as four distinct tubules that all opened into the metanotal depression on the dorsal surface just posterior to the forewings.
Más definiciones de forewingDefinición de forewing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional