- 1A period of two weeks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the last seven years at home there were regular fortnights in hospital: periodic detention, we called it.
- He began to recover a fortnight ago and, after a sparkling piece of work last Tuesday, he was back on target.
- In the past fortnight six new sea lion pups have been born and two wolf cubs made their first public appearances.
Old English fēowertīene niht 'fourteen nights'.
Más definiciones de fortnightDefinición de fortnight en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional