Definición de forum en inglés:
sustantivo (plural forums)
1A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged: it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With an inclusive membership it has provided a forum for the exchange of views on a broad range of issues.
- Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.
- The senate, we are told, is a forum for reflective debate on key issues.
1.1An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.
- Explicit indication of posters originating IP addresses is a rare feature on Internet forums.
- In the meantime, let us know your thoughts in the forums.
- The Parallels Desktop beta is available for download through the Parallels Desktop for Mac online forum.
2chiefly North American A court or tribunal.
- Nobody would therefore have an absolute right to choose which Court would be the forum for the determination of any disputes.
- As the order was a Final Order the appropriate forum is the Court of Appeal.
- He does not like the Courts as the final forum for the resolution of disputes.