- 1(Especially of a hotel or restaurant) given four stars in a grading system, typically one in which this denotes the highest or next to the highest class or quality.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Total Ski has a flight departing Edinburgh on December 12 with accommodation at the four-star Chalet Perelia.
- Located in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and minutes from the old town, this hotel offers excellent four-star accommodation, featuring jacuzzi rooms and a stylish and contemporary appearance throughout.
- Situated only eight miles from Manchester's bustling city centre and with superb views over the Pennines, the elegant Norton Grange Hotel at Rochdale offers fine four-star accommodation within landscaped grounds.
- 1.1(In the US armed forces) having or denoting the second-highest military rank, distinguished by four stars on the uniform.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The author argues that the military's four-star regional commanders have usurped the influence and authority of the State Department and local ambassadors.
- Even the military aircraft carrying a four-star U.S. general officer and entourage of high-level foreign officers was grounded in a Far East country.
- Horacio Rivero, a Puerto Rican, became the Navy's first Hispanic four-star admiral.
Más definiciones de four-starDefinición de four-star en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional