- A seasoned smoked sausage typically made of beef and pork.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of the German family of smooth, mild pork or pork-and-beef sausages, frankfurters have always been the food of the people, served with grated horseradish or mustard and eaten at street stalls throughout Germany and Austria.
- There seems more than enough reason to keep our consumption of frankfurters and hot dogs to a minimum.
- Each experiment used two ground beef patties or frankfurters.
from German Frankfurter Wurst 'Frankfurt sausage'.
Más definiciones de frankfurterDefinición de frankfurter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional