- Associate or form a friendship with someone, especially when one is not supposed to: she ignored Elisabeth’s warning glare against fraternizing with the enemyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In our society we isolate judges… All of a sudden a lawyer at 40 goes from fraternising with friends to becoming a judge.
- Lawyers and judges, even in quite large cities, usually know each other quite well and regularly fraternise socially.
- Once the agreement is in place, then, and only then, will we have the time and the mutual inclination to teach, educate, socialize, fraternize, and speak the language of peace.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One argument against including women fully in the military has been the fear that the mutual attraction of men and women would create problems of improper fraternization and sexual intimacy.
- They accept the logic of peaceful coexistence: cultural synthesis, religious tolerance, social fraternization, short of assimilation, partnership in development, political understanding.
- The 2001 rules limited fraternization among agents and informants and instituted a Confidential Informant Review Committee that included federal prosecutors.
early 17th century: from French fraterniser, from medieval Latin fraternizare, from Latin fraternus 'brotherly' (see fraternal).