Definición de fraternize en inglés:
Associate or form a friendship with someone, especially when one is not supposed to: she ignored Elisabeth’s warning glare against fraternizing with the enemy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In our society we isolate judges… All of a sudden a lawyer at 40 goes from fraternising with friends to becoming a judge.
- Lawyers and judges, even in quite large cities, usually know each other quite well and regularly fraternise socially.
- Once the agreement is in place, then, and only then, will we have the time and the mutual inclination to teach, educate, socialize, fraternize, and speak the language of peace.
- Example sentences
- One argument against including women fully in the military has been the fear that the mutual attraction of men and women would create problems of improper fraternization and sexual intimacy.
- They accept the logic of peaceful coexistence: cultural synthesis, religious tolerance, social fraternization, short of assimilation, partnership in development, political understanding.
- The 2001 rules limited fraternization among agents and informants and instituted a Confidential Informant Review Committee that included federal prosecutors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan