Definición de fraternize en inglés:
Associate or form a friendship with someone, especially when one is not supposed to: she ignored Elisabeth’s warning glare against fraternizing with the enemy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In our society we isolate judges… All of a sudden a lawyer at 40 goes from fraternising with friends to becoming a judge.
- Lawyers and judges, even in quite large cities, usually know each other quite well and regularly fraternise socially.
- Once the agreement is in place, then, and only then, will we have the time and the mutual inclination to teach, educate, socialize, fraternize, and speak the language of peace.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One argument against including women fully in the military has been the fear that the mutual attraction of men and women would create problems of improper fraternization and sexual intimacy.
- They accept the logic of peaceful coexistence: cultural synthesis, religious tolerance, social fraternization, short of assimilation, partnership in development, political understanding.
- The 2001 rules limited fraternization among agents and informants and instituted a Confidential Informant Review Committee that included federal prosecutors.
Pronunciación: /ˌfradərnəˈzāSH(ə)n/ /ˈfradərnīˈzāSH(ə)n/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda