- Denoting or relating to television programs broadcast on standard public or commercial networks, as opposed to subscription satellite or cable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For up to 48 hours after the event, all free-to-air television stations in Australia switched their programming to coverage of the disaster.
- You mentioned drama and documentary, and they will be still maintained in the reservation we have in free-to-air television.
- However, while free-to-air television is certainly widely available, cable television's distribution is somewhat more limited.
Más definiciones de free-to-airDefinición de free-to-air en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional