Definición de free will en inglés:
The power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one’s own discretion.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This insight was the basis for Descartes's defense of free will and of the mind's ability to control the body.
- Compatibilist philosophies seek to reconcile free will and determinism in a modern time.
- The critics liked to quote the treatise as containing arguments for free will unrefuted even by their author.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
(Especially of a donation) given readily; voluntary: free-will offerings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cost for the dinner is a free-will offering along with the donation of one canned food item.
- However, the intrepid duo persevered and the free-will gifts eventually got bagged.
- Moses, however, does not rely on free-will offerings.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda