- Not born in slavery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It espoused ideas of the freeborn Englishman resisting the arbitrary powers of his masters and praying in his nonconformist chapel.
- In it, he raged against the loss of liberty that the industrial revolution and interfering government had imposed on the freeborn citizens of Albion.
- Schomburg was born on 24 January 1874 to an unwed freeborn mulatta, Maria Josepha, in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, and raised in Puerto Rico by his mother's family.
Más definiciones de freebornDefinición de freeborn en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional