- A person who takes part in a violent struggle to achieve a political goal, especially in order to overthrow their government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are still those who profess not to know the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter.
- Your terrorist is my freedom fighter, your defenders are my oppressors - reverse them and apply as you will.
- The trouble with being an international terrorist, freedom fighter or revolutionary is the puzzle of what to do with yourself once the glorious struggle is over.
Más definiciones de freedom fighterDefinición de freedom fighter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional