verbo[with object] (usually as adjective freeze-dried)
- Preserve (something) by rapidly freezing it and then subjecting it to a high vacuum that removes ice by sublimation: freeze-dried beef stewMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The combined extracts were then freeze-dried and kept under vacuum to constant weight.
- Is their experience diminished because they are encumbered with technologies such as ropes, pitons, and freeze-dried foods?
- Then it will take several months to freeze-dry the sections to remove the remaining water, but despite the wait the final result should look excellent.
Más definiciones de freeze-dryDefinición de freeze-dry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional