Definición de freeze-frame en inglés:
1The facility of stopping a film or videotape in order to view a motionless image.
- Multiple exposures, jump cuts, slow-motion, negative film sequences, superimposition, freeze-frame and angled cameras are just a few of the cinematic effects utilised by Deren.
- Bray wears out every stylistic gimmick in his arsenal: slo-mo, fast-mo, quick cuts, freeze-frame.
- This should look good on TV - and indeed, with judicious use of slow-mo and freeze-frame, it is possible to spot us several times over.
1.1A single frame forming a motionless image from a film or videotape.
- The effect was occasionally heightened by freeze-frames of violence which capture the style of photo-reportage.
- If you've been watching media coverage of the Olympics, you've probably seen Stromotion - that software that breaks an athlete's fluid movements into stop-motion-style freeze-frames.
- As many as a dozen freeze-frames portray leading artistes poised at different moments of unique genres of storytelling from mythology.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Use a freeze-frame facility on (an image or a recording).
- It used to be that freeze-framing a piece of live action was only possible for high-end sportscasters or artistic stop-action photographers.
- ‘Am I hallucinating,’ your friends will say, snorting and freeze-framing the video, ‘or is that a badminton net he's stringing up?’
- It's a crisp photo taken from ground level, freeze-framing a young woman spinning around.
Definición de freeze-frame en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan