Definición de frequency en inglés:
sustantivo (plural frequencies)
- Over time, symptomatic periods may increase in frequency and severity.
- Poch and Mannering found that the presence of a sight-distance restriction was found to significantly increase accident frequency.
- Rest periods and frequency should be the same as those for increasing muscular strength.
- Although such things do happen with too great frequency, cases of ‘benign neglect’ are far more common.
- The fact that it happened with apparent frequency seems like an important detail on many levels.
- That happens with great frequency in the system.
- The bar graphs represent the ratios of the frequency of individual events in the mutants relative to that of wild-type cells.
- The aim of induction is to find series of events whose frequency of occurrence converges toward a limit.
- We also plot the ratio of observed-to-expected frequency for each interval.
- Relative basal area, relative frequency and relative density were used to calculate tree canopy importance values.
- The frequency of respiring colonies relative to viable colonies was determined after growth at 30° for 3 days.
- The relative frequency of individual display types is described below after the display descriptions.
- The answer, Zuckerwar explains, is that each one generates silent infrasound - long sound waves at a frequency below 20 hertz.
- The Doppler effect is a change in the frequency of sound waves caused by moving objects.
- Newton concluded that these forms of light vibrate at different frequencies.
- Suppose an FM radio station is assigned the broadcast frequency 100 MHz.
- In short, it plugs into a headphones jack and transmits the signal over an FM frequency you choose.
- Finally, he tuned his suit's radio to the frequency listed on the cover of the transmitter.
mid 16th century (gradually superseding late Middle English frequence; originally denoting a gathering of people): from Latin frequentia, from frequens, frequent- 'crowded, frequent'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.