Definición de freshman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural freshmen)
1A first-year student at a university, college, or high school: we invited the freshmen [as modifier]: a freshman second baseman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why are most of the victims physically weak such as university freshmen or sophomores or female students?
- She is currently enrolled at California State University Fullerton as a freshman in the Honors Program.
- When Arizona State University's freshmen begin to navigate college life this fall, about 35 of them will get extra support from their parents.
1.1US A newcomer or novice, especially someone newly elected to Congress.
- I mean, she showed the rhetorical skills that freshman Congress members are known for.
- Proportionately more freshmen are being elected to Congress now but the figures are dwarfed by those for re-election.
- He's one of the freshman Republicans from Texas.
Words that rhyme with freshmanfreshmen
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan