sustantivo (plural fricandeaux pronunc. igual or /-ˌdōz/)
- 1A slice of veal or beef loin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are very small fricandeaux, two or three of which are served on one dish, and they sometimes also are delicate, but highly-flavoured minces, formed into any approved shapes.
- It may be used with the feather of a quill, to colour meats, such as the upper part of fricandeaux, and to impart colour to sauces.
- 1.1A dish made from veal or beef loin, usually fried or stewed and served with a sauce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fricandeau is a typical meal of Lozère.
- The leg is used for cutlets, fricandeaux, stews and roasts, and for braising.
- It is a beautiful accompaniment to succulently poached white meat like breast of chicken, or fricandeau of veal.
French, probably related to fricassée 'stew', from the verb fricasser (see fricassee).
Más definiciones de fricandeauDefinición de fricandeau en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional